Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sorry guys

I don't think i'm going to post updates anymore. I wake up at 12PM, and I just don't see the point in it! You could EASILY just look for yourself. And if you only read blogs because of the updates, then there are thousands of other blogs that you could do that with.

Blogs are supposed to be PERSONAL, RIGHT???? And blogging about updates on your favorite game isn't very... Personal. You might say what you think about it, but it's not very outstanding. Man, if they weren't updates, I don't think anyone would blog about them.

Blogs were meant for people to share their opinions and shed some light on their life. Well the way us Jammers are doing it isn't very like that, so I am officially not blogging updates anymore. I want this to be a BLOG, not a 'come here to see the latest AJ updates!' website.

Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown