Monday, July 23, 2012

Animal Jam is out!

Yep, about that last post, i'm only going to blog about the updates that effect me, so you'll probably only find the larger updates around here and very few item updates.

Animal Jam is down!


They must be fixing bugs or something... (Oh god, I hope they're not fixing a glitch.) But I noticed something strange on the page... The address bar.

O.O It must be some kind of error address or something. Oh well.

Well, I can't check out The Daily Explorer because either they're updating THAT too or my internet connection is slow. (WHICH IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So I guess i'll just have to sit tight here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown