Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog is in hibernation

I'm putting the blog in hibernation.

Basically I mean i'm not going to be posting anymore, but I may again in a matter of months or maybe a year.

You can check some of the pages, time to time I will update them but other than that i'm not going to be on Blogger very much.

The reason why is because A) I've been taking more and more time into the production of The Land of Keyu. Not just like you know acting, but writing the storyline. It's important that it has a good story, and i'm in charge of that. Not to mention that it takes awhile for the gang to meet up, even though we can use XAT chat to communicate.

B), I'm starting to take a liking in Minecraft again. I'm building Equestria. DEAL WITH IT.

XD so, now that I have proven that I have better stuff to do, signing out into hibernation mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown