Thursday, July 19, 2012

Foxes and Jamaa Journal

WOOT! FOXES ARE HERE! 

That's right, the foxes are here, with their overpowering cuteness! My wolf is still my main animal, however, I will probably be a fox about a quarter of the time.


For Skylight, however, it wasn't very uplifting...

Hehehe, yeah. Skylight hates foxes.


Also, in the second page of the Jamaa Journal, it said that the new Turtles were coming in two weeks! Yayz!

Other ideas? Let's take a look at my favorite!

Probably my favorite was the dragon, from Victory Thewolf. However, he DID rip off some of AJ's items, but I don't blame him for that since I could tell that the wings and the head were probably the hardest.



Together, all us jammers, have submitted over 50 million gems to help endangered animals!

Man, even I donated a measly 50 gems to help out. But it said, if we get about 100 million gems in, then they'd bring back the monkey! Sweet!
So save your gems, and donate, donate, donate!



Everything else was just ads, so i'll do the other updates now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown