Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sandals and Seastars

Sandals and seastars are meant for eachother. <3


Sandals are the new prize for the Summer Carnival. Random.

And, there's a new Seastar for your ocean den!

I was really, like really bored so I drew a picture of how Mira and all the other extinct animals (That the phantoms stole) are fighting to get back into Jamaa.


Yes, pretty lazy. But I was bored. And bored=lazy.

Sorry for late updates on the Sandals, i've been working for some money because I want a few things.

  • I want a new Lion Membership, because mine will expire soon.
  • I want to earn a hummingbird membership, because I want to do a giveaway.
  • I want to get some new DSI points, because I have a few games in mind on there that I want.
  • A few other random desires
Yep. It is about time I worked towards them, because usually I forget about them after a few days. My goal is 45 dollars, and so far I have 25. Still working!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown