Friday, July 13, 2012

Meanie :(

Well, today I started to ask people if they wanted new looks and they came to my den if they did. The line was HUGE.

So this one person asked me to do 'cute'. First of all, I had no idea what he actually meant by that. So I did the most popular form of cute, pink and purple and light blue and all that blah. He didn't like it, and he said not to use pink. So I DIDN'T use pink, and he said the next time don't use purple. So then i kept using light blue and black plus white, but he rejected all of them. So then, I was getting frustrated by his pickiness and asked him what his FAVORITE COLORS were. They were white blue and red. SO, without knowing any other colors, i did them. Then he stormed out and said, "those are the worst looks i've ever seen!" :( that really made me sad and I didn't do any more. It is partly his fault, I had no idea what he really meant and there were SO MANY types of cute I didn't know where to begin. And the reason why this paragraph is so long is because i'm too sad to properly paragraph.

Sigh... I wish I was good at that stuff. I hope he reads this and realize how mean he was! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown