Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Renovating

Okay, you weren't seriously expecting me to only change the background, right?

After a little bit, I'm going to try to do the following things:

Change the Header Background.
Draw a New Pic to Support the Header Background.
Change everything about the design that you can't upload your own images for. ✔
Clean up most of the pages.
Change the background AGAIN, maybe just make my own. ✔
And everything else that I haven't thought of.

Eh, sounds okay. I'm also going to try to change the header and the design every month, to make it... Well, better, for lack of a good word.

Go jam. Seriously. Stop reading this blog and go jam, I wanted this to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown