Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Renovating

Okay, you weren't seriously expecting me to only change the background, right?

After a little bit, I'm going to try to do the following things:

Change the Header Background.
Draw a New Pic to Support the Header Background.
Change everything about the design that you can't upload your own images for. 
Clean up most of the pages.
Change the background AGAIN, maybe just make my own. 
And everything else that I haven't thought of.

Eh, sounds okay. I'm also going to try to change the header and the design every month, to make it... Well, better, for lack of a good word.

Go jam. Seriously. Stop reading this blog and go jam, I wanted this to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown