Monday, February 18, 2013

Okay, Just Kidding.

I literally just realized this.

After reading through all of my posts, checking out the Animal Jam Streak, and thinking for a bit, I don't think this thing is going to go to waste after all.

I found most of my posts to be actually pretty entertaining, and even if I don't focus on this as often I still want to be able to entertain, and I'll be able to redirect more people to Dimension: Keyu more often. So, a tactic stolen from Animal Jam Streak, I'll put all new items in a gadget in one of the sidebars and I'll put all other updates in a post.

Bascially this is my schedule:

Everyweek: New Land of Keyu Ep.
The day before new land of keyu Ep: Land of Keyu Ep. Cover Speedpaint
Whenever Animal Jam updates (Not items): New Post
Saturdays: New post. Mostly rants and stuff, designed only to entertain.

I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown