Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little Explanation of That Last Post

(If you haven't seen it yet, go here.)

So... Yeah. If you don't understand what that last post was, it was me being way too excited because my blog is now one of the top results when you type in, "animal jam blog"!

Okay, it might be the last top result, but still. Now people will be able to find me whenever they want to find an AJ blog!

Overreacting, maybe. Awesome, yes!

I'm probably going to do something to celebrate this. Maybe a giveaway? Ah heck, I'll make it a poll.

Oh and I'm going to get an effin signature soon, I've kept telling myself to make one but I'm way too lazy.

Bye!

~Signatureless SnowflakeDemon (Except for this little thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown