Friday, February 22, 2013

And Not To Mention

This post will probably just be a 2-parter, where I post one thing then post another thing explaining the first post.

ANYWAY..

Yesterday was probably one of the best days of my life.

I met two people on AJ who were downright clones of me!

I mean, it was so weird. Today I checked my buddy list to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

MLP, Kid Icarus, Homestuck, memes, and lots of other things we all knew about. Heck, and all of us had giveaways on that same day.

I'm really not lying here. I stayed up until 1:30 last night because it was so fun! I won't mention usernames because I'm not sure if they'd like to be on my blog.

I think for the rest of my life, i'm just going to say we instead of I.

Sorry for that splurg of text, just needed to funnel out some of our elation.

~SnowflakeDemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown