Friday, July 6, 2012

Temporary Pet Duplication Glitch?

When I was making my new "Bunnies" video, (Yes, i'm always up to something that includes Animal Jam) I adopted a new bunny, but when I went in my home to do a particular cut of the video (The video is made up of little bits of bunny footage from animal jam) when I tried to put the pet bunny in the den, I noticed that it said that I had it out with me, which I did.

So, I put my dog on the leash instead of the bunny, but instead of it letting me, it said that the bunny was still out!

So, I changed the dog to one of my hummingbirds, and guess what? It still said that the bunny was out! This was getting a little fishy. But another thing I noticed, when one of my pets was out, it DIDN'T say that the pet that was out, was out.

So then I got a plan. I took the pet that I currently had out into the den, and then there were TWO of that pet! Sorry of the lack of pics up until now, I didn't think of blogging this before.

Strange! The only thing, I could only duplicate my pets once.

So, after a little messing around, for some reason the glitch wouldn't work anymore. So I got rid of any pets that were on my leash, and it STILL said that the bunny was out!


Strange! I'd love to hear if you have any reports on this glitch, or just your opinion on my encounter.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown