Sunday, July 1, 2012

Minor Updates

Yup, My first minor update for me to blog about! Wait, it's not all that exciting....

First of all, there's a new Fourth of July item in shop! It's a Council Day Banner!

And, in Epic Wonders there is the new Silver Glove and Golden Pirate Sword! I smell scammers using the Silver Glove and pretending it's a white glove...

And of course a new Aviator Hat in the clothes shop.

And, it being the first day of July, members get a Nature Archway! It comes in  a few different themes. I have them two, so i'll show you them.

The Ice Archway
The Flowery One

I am yet to know which one is rarer, but I will spread news when I find out!


So, what do you think about all the new member items? What are you using them for? Have these special items made you get membership, because you REALLY wanted them? Just leave a comment, it makes me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown