Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fact Sketch 1

Alright, since it is the start of my blog and all, I will do these things called 'Fact Sketches'. These just say a random fact, about ANYTHING. First sketch:

Yes. I have a horrible handwriting. No need to tell me.

As you can tell, I AM NOT GOOD AT DOING FRONT VIEWS, OR BUNNIES. But the idea was good, so I drew it anyway. Enjoy my lousy sketches, I hope it amuses you. I will add this to the comic section, even this isn't very Animal Jamy.

So, what do you think about this sketch? Other than it is horrible?


2 comments:

  1. Lol, Skylight is cute already. I do have to admit, you aren't great at sketching.

    Which makes me wonder, who drew your wolf at the top of the page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drew my wolf at the top page :p

      Thanks, Skylight is pretty cute. But he doesn't want to be.

      Delete

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown