Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July! (Freedom day)

Yes, happy Fourth! I will be having vacation today, but only when it gets dark, so I can blog now!

First off, the awesome new icon! I didn't realize it until I looked in my mail...


Yup! A nice Jammer sent me a card! Unfortunately, there is not a Freedom Day card, probably because it's only one day.

ANYWAYS, there is a new Fantasy Castle! Have fun to all those who have it! *andcough afford it cough*


Also, there are new weird icons on the map!

You use them to find what you want! The butterfly and the bag are pet shops, the movie tape is movies, and the full shopping bag is shops!


And, a new addicting game! You try to dodge the phantoms, and be the last Jammer standing!

Now, i'm not too sure about YOU, but this game is addicting. Here's a pic of me dying. In first.


SO ADDICTING!!! I hope this doesn't get in the way of my blogging... *Goes back to play more* DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist, here's another pic.


Now, I promise I won't tell you anymore of my new obsession.

Costume Corner...?
I think it's a guide on how to wear a full costume or something? And this addition was a Samurai Penguin? Anyways, cool, nonetheless. Unless you don't like Samurai.

Which reminds me, in addition to the Costume Corner, the made a new Samurai Helmet for all those Samurai Penguins!
Yup! I really don't know what to say other than it is awesome!

WAIT WAIT WAIT, A new FREEDOM PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!


Yes! I don't fully know, but THIS special party will probably only be out today, so make sure to be there!
Alright folks, it is now certain that it is a fox that's coming in Jamaa! Look out for the next update, because this animal is probably no let down!

The pet contest is still being decided. What do you think it will be?

And of course, the new piece of furniture.

Most boring for last. Oh well.

Have a jammin' good time! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new stuff, and mostly just on Falling Phantoms, but whatever! Just comment! *Goes to play more Falling Phantoms* And, PS, happy Fourth of July!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown