Sunday, March 3, 2013

Over Exaggerated Beginning Sentence

Ha! My update sensors are tingling. AUTOMATIC CAMERA PICTURE TAKING: GO!

(Hey, how else am I supposed to update? Oh, and shut up title.)

So, the Lucky Party is confirmed a party. But it isn't even on the list of parties yet. My reaction?


Oh well. Now's the opportunity to do the greatest thing in the world: PROCRASINATE!

Heheheh, I'll do the Lucky Party tomorrow.






The only other thing I could find was the Leprechaun Hat. Well, I just learned how to spell the word "leprechaun", so everything balances out.

And I had literally 3 gems at the time I took that screenshot.

~SnowflakeDemon

(P.S, I've gotten over my stupid signature phase.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown