Saturday, March 9, 2013

SUPER FUN WEEK


MAN I'M HAVING AN EPIC TIME WITH MY SORE THROAT AND MY RESTLESSNESS

Ugh, this week(end) has been one of the worst of my life.

I caught my dad's cold so I couldn't go to school on thursday or friday which means I'm going to have lots of homework on monday

My stomach feels like it's going to jump out of my body and slap me in my face

I've dropped cold so many times today that I can't keep track of it. Dropping cold, for me at least, means waking anywhere but my bed, being disoriented until I take a shower or have an actual night's sleep, and being completely out of order.

A bunch of other stuff that I stopped keeping track of after a few minutes,

And my teachers probably hate me by now because they think I'm skipping school.

UGHHHGHHGHGHHG.

I'm sorry for improper grammar. I do not care, I cannot do, and I do cannot.

But might as well show you updates because It's one of the few things I can do.

~SnowflakeDemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown