Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ear Candy!


Well, I've started changing the music for my blog every month so your ears won't get tired!

For April, we have the Doctor's theme, from Doctor Who. You're probably listening to it right now.

And we have Levan Polka which is addicting,

And The Solar Sect of Wisdom which isn't as addicting as Levan Polka and not as incredible as the Doctor's theme, but it's still amazing.

And two packs of Touhou goodness that will keep you on my blog for at least 2 minutes more.

Just in case you want these packs to-go:


All that lasts for about 2 hours. That means 2 hours of music goodness.

Well, once your ears are finished, you may thank me.

And yes i'm avoiding the AJ updates on purpose.

~SnowflakeDemon




5 comments:

  1. this website is awesome if you play animal jam you are cool be my buddy my username is yamizel . so search for me we will be best friends if u want to bro be cool yo bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey here is the same peorson i don'y want to be anonymous but i wanted to be yamizel i don't have any accounts around here so anyway
    it is very cool i love animal jam so see ya there

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we be budies in animal am love your website and i a girl here is a party in club geoz ya i amthere righ now and if your not online on july 4 well sorry ad happy freedom day and party from animal jam and me yamizel i hope you enjoy i am ging to a fair on july 4 and on july... am going to six flags so ya keep this as a secret well not really

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i see ya in animal jam can i trade with u plz i wish i had free chat in animal jam but oh well who cares i love this web its with pink but my favorite color is neon or light blue and this web is so cool it even has music i'm gonna do a web soon its going to be called all about animal jam old and new and maybe futere nobody can steel it from me soo i called it first oh well and i hope you are my buddy on animal jam see ay there bye.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... It used to be blue. I like blue more than pink as well.

      I might add you if I get on. c:

      Delete

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown