Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Rants Page and April Header Sneak Peek

Yes. If you haven't noticed already, there's a new Rants page. I got rid of the activities page, though, so now it looks all lopsided because rants is a small word. Oh well, I'll think of something.

I'll probably put a few more rants there sooner or later. I also just made the new April header, and it absolutely kills me to keep something I created hidden if it's supposed to be shown, so I sneak peek you:


Cute, ain't it? 

If you're wondering, I keep forgetting April whenever I think about the months. When counting down to the end of school, I was thinking that it was only 2 months away when it was really 3.

I hate April. It's also the ONE MONTH in between me and the sweet glory of my birthday. (May 25th.)

Oh, and yes, this list contains 80% of the months I've posted on...

Huh, that was a completely useless post.

~SnowflakeDemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown