Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Updates for August 16th

So... Here are the rest of the updates. I'm totally chill now, sort of...

Here are the underwater turtles!

I knew that this would come, just maybe not as quick as we thought.


And, we have now reached over 90 million gems to help endangered animals in Jamaa!
Wait, that means....
OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO!

There's a new den. I'm not quite sure if this is the den from the contest, because it didn't say in the newspaper.

It's called an Enchanted Hollow den! I think I might get this one.

There's a new diamond necklace in Epic Wonders.


Yep. Pretty for the girls. (NOT TOMBOYS LIKE ME :P) With all these new items, Jammers should probably get the DJ headphones, as I have a feeling they will be leaving shops very, very soon...


So, umm, that's it. I think. I always have an update or two that whiz by my head, i'll do some more updates if i've missed some.

Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown