Thursday, June 28, 2012

Look, my first post!

Yes. My first blogging entry. Like ever.

First off, the new theme for the home page!

The new home page
Pretty awesome, no? It's actually the Appondale theme. You can even see the pink giraffe... Looking at you...


Monday's rare item

The rare item monday is a Freedom Cape! One of the rarest items in Jamaa! Before today, there were probably only three or four that existed!


And now let's take a look in the Jamaa Journal!




That's right, penguins are now both non-member and member! I knew this would happen, I could sense the penguins getting so popular that sooner or later the AJ crew would have so many requests to make them non-member, that they just had to.


Hummingbirds! Awesome!

I know that some of you are confused by this, I was too when I first read it. But it means that the Hummingbirds, for a limited time, come with a 1 month membership, 1500 gems, AND a birdhouse and a nectar feeder! What more could you ask for? {YOU: A rare...} And yes, it is on sale for only nine dollars at Animal Jam's online shop.

THE RIDDLE:
I am guessing it is a fox. You've heard of a gray fox, a red fox, and a white fox, plus, foxes ARE known for being sly and clever.

So that means it's probably a fox. I'm so pumped for this!




Alright, the pet contest is over! What do you think it will be?


Also, the Journey Book for Crystal Sands  is done! Yippee! I will post a guide for it later.


Well, that's pretty much all things interesting I have to say in this report. Have a jammin' good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown