Sunday, March 3, 2013

Insanity Time

It's that time of year again...

Snow is turning into slush, grass is yellow, the sky looks depressing, I'm trapped in my room with my computer, and my sanity needs a clearing.

So it's insanity time.

Basically... Well, not basically. Nothing basic can describe insanity time.

I'll list a few things you and I can do at insanity time...

  • Comment on this post and make me draw something for you.
  • Comment on this post and make me post something about AJ. Anything.
  • Let me go insane. I'm sure to die.
  • Just talk to me. Normal, civil talk. WITH TEA.

If you don't say anything, I'm still going to post a bucket load of insane art and insane writing. This is going to pretty much last for all day, unless I decide I want to have more insanity time.

You hear that, FUZZY? I CAN HAVE FUN WITHOUT  YOU!

~SnoflakDaeom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam, and don't cuss too much. As for kindness...

"Be nice, remember everyone is fighting a harder battle inside."
-Unknown